Thursday, October 12, 2006

Intimidation

As I walked past he came close and elbowed me then leaned in and whispered
"I'll get the boys for you"
I erupted,
"You just threatened me with paramilitaries!"
We screamed at each other until he stormed up Palestine Street shouting,
"You're making me feel frightened right now"
As I arrived at my front door he stood in the middle of his workmen. I pointed at him and shouted,
"That cunt just threatened me!"
He got into my face and called me out, calling me a coward. I new not to fall for it. He turned to his workmen and said,
" Did you just hear him say he was gonna get me shot?"
To a man and mouse they all said " yes"
Twice during the altercation this happened. He withdrew to no2 . I went home and called the cops. They came out and took my statement.
The next day they tell me he insists he wasn't in Belfast at all and can produce a witness. We all know this is bullshit. The witness turns out to be barely cooperative. The workmen are terrified to say anything. James Devlin is clearly a psychopath.
It is ironic that Douglas Bailie, a rich Protestant, has hired a catholic thug to intimidate residents on his behalf.

No comments: