Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Wheel in the Sky

I love that song. I've always been a Journey fan. I have their early albums on vinyl. I'll have to get them on CD with extra features. The track's going round my head because of the latest story to have leaked about our Fake Residents' Group. (No, it's not how Anne Monaghan got "elected". I'll deal with that in a later post:)
Picture the scene. Katrina runs around demented.
"Eat up. Hurry up. The taxis are here. I work so hard. I'm up at seven every morning. I do so much for you people.........not a word of thanks..............."
Sandwiches are left half eaten. Pensioners are shoooed out of the room. Anne Monaghan barks orders like a Nazi.
They're off to the big wheel. It's good to know that our bogus representatives care. Whatever grant money the taxpayer has coughed up is not being wasted. What does it matter if you can't sleep at night? So what if your physical and mental health is destroyed? Go on the big wheel!! That'll make it better!! You're being intimidated? You're being told to,
"Sell your house and get the fuck out of the Holylands"?
Look how much we do for you. What, you're not grateful? You want to complain? You don't want to do that. Remember that guy that got his head bashed off the pavement? Don't bother calling the police. We're their Partners in the Community. We can do whatever we want and they'll protect us.
I can't get that song out of my head. So for all you Journey fans here it is

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to say reading your comments quite cheers me up after a hard days work, you are full of some mad dogs twadle hahaha brilliant stuff. teehee!

belfast samizdat said...

"Tee Hee"??!!!!

Anonymous said...

Samizdat...'Tee Hee' signifies laughter in a very cute way don't you think?

Should Britney and I move to the Holyland?

It sounds like a real party!!!!!!

belfast samizdat said...

I think Britney would feel right at home. Next time she escapes from rehab she should book a plane ticket to Belfast. One thing though, leave the kids with their father. They have it hard enough. Don't bring them to this hell-hole.