Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Computer is Mightier than the Sword

You will recall that a year ago my computer was siezed along with my swords etc.
Four months ago the swords were returned to me. What about the computer?
"Your not getting your computer back" declares Detective Sergeant Sylvia Hamilton.
My contributions on this site seem to be a real threat, more so than lethal weapons.
They've surely tried to silence me. I've been cautioned, threatened, arrested and charged for my musings here.
In June someone tried to kill me for my criticisms of the Chairperson of a fake "Residents Group". I made my way down to Donegall Pass to report the incident. I remember sitting in a room in the station covered from head to toe with blood. Six officers surrounded me. They formally cautioned me with harrassment on this site against Katrina O'Neill, our self-appointed representative. They then told me not to press charges against my assailant.
"He has six witnesses who all say you started it and you ..........................................." I won't publish the allegation here. Suffice it to say they came up with a suitably extreme one as befits a perpetual drama queen like Katrina.
"Really?"
"They don't want to press charges."
"Why not? Would you not want to? Maybe it's because I'm the one sitting here dripping blood onto your floor"
"If you press charges you'll lose, and then she can sue you. We know it's not fair, but that's the way it is."
"Are you telling me not to press charges?"
"You'll lose"
"I'll take legal advice"

I went to internet cafes to post here. I doubt I'll be reimbursed. I then bought an old computer on ebay. They came and cautioned me again and again and again; for criticising David Farrell; then for Tony McGuinness; then for Katrina O'Neill. Then they arrested me. David Farrell would not tolerate criticism. Katrina sent them to arrest me. They seem to be providing a personal service to our Bogus Representatives. Things didn't go quite the way they planned.
"We're gonna question him and then charge him"
"You can't do that", says my solicitor. "You can't question him on the basis that you're gonna charge him anyway."
The presumption of innocence appears not to exist for these fools.
"Either question him or charge him"
She invites herself into the sergeants' office to watch her objections typed into the record.
Three sergeants have a confab.
"We're gonna charge him"
An adventure begins.

Postscript

My computer was returned after ten months. My swords were held for four. Draw your own conclusions.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it all sounds very believable...

Anonymous said...

I'd like to shove them both up your hole.

Anonymous said...

“I went to internet cafes to post here. I doubt I'll be reimbursed” Why should you be reimbursed using Tax payers money when you don’t even work or play Tax

Anonymous said...

Paranoia
Definition

Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions. Paranoid individuals constantly suspect the motives of those around them, and believe that certain individuals, or people in general, are "out to get them."

Description

Paranoid perceptions and behavior may appear as features of a number of mental illnesses, including depression and dementia, but are most prominent in three types of psychological disorders: paranoid schizophrenia, delusional disorder (persecutory type), and paranoid personality disorder (PPD).

Individuals with paranoid schizophrenia and persecutory delusional disorder experience what is known as persecutory delusions: an irrational, yet unshakable, belief that someone is plotting against them. Persecutory delusions in paranoid schizophrenia are bizarre, sometimes grandiose, and often accompanied by auditory hallucinations. Delusions experienced by individuals with delusional disorder are more plausible than those experienced by paranoid schizophrenics; not bizarre, though still unjustified. Individuals with delusional disorder may seem offbeat or quirky rather than mentally ill, and, as such, may never seek treatment.

Persons with paranoid personality disorder tend to be self-centered, self-important, defensive, and emotionally distant. Their paranoia manifests itself in constant suspicions rather than full-blown delusions. The disorder often impedes social and personal relationships and career advancement. Some individuals with PPD are described as "litigious," as they are constantly initiating frivolous law suits. PPD is more common in men than in women, and typically begins in early adulthood.

— Paula Anne Ford-Martin

belfast samizdat said...

Next you'll be saying I beleive in conspiracy theories, or aliens, or that
"students are too busy working part time to pay the rent and food bills and struggling to keep up with their studies"
Not round here bro, not round here.

Anonymous said...

You're ill...bro

Anonymous said...

your nothing but a leech, when was the last time you paid any Tax?

Anonymous said...

To be fair, that description of paranoia does sound like a lot of things that appear on this website. You have to admit that (not that I expect you to). Not all the things, but a lot of them.

belfast samizdat said...

The Holylands is one of those places where "You can't make it up".
The resident who had a student push past her and climb into her child's bed was not imagining anything.

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/05/latest-outrage.html

The bottles that came through her front window were not the product of delusions.

The grafitti on her yard wall is real. You can go look at it.

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/09/share-love.html

The resident who was told to "Sell your house and get the fuck out of the Holyland. This is our area now." Was not hallucinating.

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/04/sell-your-home-and-get-fuck-out-of.html

My adventures in court were reported in the South Belfast News

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/11/justice-one-stasi-nil.html

The Irish News saw fit to publish a recent letter.

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/11/where-have-all-hardworking-students.html

The South Belfast News printed a letter from myself and another criticising our fake residents group.

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/10/meeting-that-never-was.html

The paper then gave a full page for our bogus representatives to argue their case.The Irish News published a letter from a "Holyland Resident" lauding our future professionals. I wonder who wrote it and who submitted it. (The two are not the same)

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/10/id-like-to-say-word-for-students.html

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/05/short-note-on-banality-of-evil.html

http://holylandswarzone.blogspot.com/2007/08/tony-comes-out-of-closet.html

There is an objective reality here that can't be simply blown off by words like "paranoia".

belfast samizdat said...

I forgot to mention, the photographs of my injuries are suitably scary. Everybody saw me walking around looking like someone had tried to kill me. They weren't hallucinating either.

Anonymous said...

oh yea i heard all about your "injuries" which from what i am told are in essense self inflicted lol if you attack someone mate then you should have been prepared for that innocent man to protect himself from you, and by the way the comment from Paula Anne Ford-Martin sounds about right, seek help my friend!

belfast samizdat said...

It looks like some people, who thought they had gotten away with it, are shitting themselves.

Anonymous said...

Can i just ask you what course are you actually studying? It seems that in a large number of posts this question has been asked and you have continually avoided it, leading me to believe that you are not actually a student at all.

belfast samizdat said...

Psychology at Queens. I finish level 2 this year and complete level 3 over the succeding two. That's the plan anyway. I always say I'll graduate or die trying;)

Anonymous said...

keep the fight going. Don't let them put you down! Keep bringing us the truth.

Anonymous said...

need to get some new posts on the go to stimulate the debate and keep broadcasting what's going on here...holylands still bad as ever getting worse...they haven't gone away you know!